Would love for you to be a follower of mine - just click the little blue button

Thursday 6 October 2011

Forever Friends

Hi All
Weather has turned a bit cooler today.  Think summer is now well and truly over and need to think about reaching for the jumpers.
Been working with the lovely forever friends images and have come up with this lovely girly card.
Kept the design quite simple using matting and layering.  Used a deckle edged cutting blade to create a bit of interest to the different layers.  Used a colour combination of pink and brown.  I think the paper used is a Papermania one but can't be sure.  Finished off with a wire flower that I had in my crafty stash and some gems.
I am entering this card into the Forever Friends Challenge - pink, brown and white.

Thanks for looking
Mags
xx

1 comment:

Daniele said...

HI Mags what a sweet card I love the wire flower, thanks for taking the time to pop over to my blog and leave your kind comment
have a lovely weekend
hugs