Would love for you to be a follower of mine - just click the little blue button

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Forever Friends Christmas

Dare I say it but Christmas is fast approaching.  I am trying to get ahead with mine as I go on holiday at the end of October for two weeks.  So need to get some made before I go.
I am really liking the Forever Friends christmas images at the moment and have several lucky folk that I can send these sweet images too.
This image comes as a decoupage but I like it just as it is (can use the layers for another card).  Used some papermania christmas papers and gold mirror card for the matting and layering.  The embellishment in the corner is two buttons with ribbons behind.  Simple layout I think but effective.
Apologies for the quality of the photo but was already dark when I took it so no natural light about.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Divas By Design Challenge 12 - use a button
Allsorts Challenge week 124 - use a bear
Forever Friends Monthly Challenge - use a sentiment.

Thanks for looking
Mags
xx

5 comments:

Berry said...

How sweet! Thanks for playing at Divas this time hugs Rebekah xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Mags, love the sweet image and gorgeous bow detail.

Donna x

Anita said...

Lovely Christmas card. Thank you for joining the Divas challenge.

Debs said...

Gorgeous card - fab image and perfect bow.
Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Fleur said...

Such a cute card, Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx