Would love for you to be a follower of mine - just click the little blue button

Sunday 2 October 2011

Christmas Cards

Been busy working on some christmas cards.  Did intend to just have two or three designs for my cards.  But as time goes on and I want to try new things I am finding that it is impossible.  So will probably end up with fifty odd completely different cards.

Card 1
I had lots of christmas toppers that I was not sure what to do with.  I therefore picked this idea up from docrafts and did a collage effect card.  Simply matted and layered the toppers.  Also inked the edges of the card with Tim Holtz distress ink and added some glitter.  Quite effective I think.

Card 2
This is another collage effect card using toppers.  I also made my own pointsettia flower for the bottom corner using punched flowers.  Lots of glitter added as well.  Not christmas without a bit of glitter.

Card 3
This card was again inspired by Docrafts and it was one of their christmas stamps that was used.  The background was done using Tim Holtz distress inks.

Must admit that I am really enjoying using the Tim Holtz inks at the moment.

Hope you enjoy looking at my cards.  Any comments appreciated.
xx

No comments: