Would love for you to be a follower of mine - just click the little blue button

Wednesday 16 March 2016

Personal Impressions Inspiration

Hi Everyone
Yet again the week is rushing by.  I have tomorrow off so am hoping to get in my crafty room for most of the day.

Today I am sharing some inspiration over on the Personal Impressions blog.  But you only get to see a small piece of the project I have created here.


To see the full project together with details of how I created it just pop over to the Personal Impressions blog.  Would love for you to leave me a comment over there letting me know what you think.

5 comments:

rachel said...

looks lovely mags - hope you have a good crafty day tomorrow x

brenda said...

A beautiful floral bloom in the frame Mags, can't decide it's it's a Floribunda Rose or Clematis, but it's lovely.

B x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful project and thank you!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Carole Pollard said...

Beautiful that frame and flower are stunning very lovely card love and hugs Carole x

Dawn said...

Will pop over in a sec! Playing catch up!
So will check out your otherposts first!
Hugs
Dawn xx