Would love for you to be a follower of mine - just click the little blue button

Wednesday 16 September 2015

Autumnal Colours at Crafting Musketeers

Hi Folks
Back again for my second post of the day.

I am here to share with you some inspiration for our current challenge over at Crafting Musketeers.  Our theme for this month is:
Autumal Colours

Our great sponsor this month is Oak House Studio with a prize of a £10 voucher to spend at their online store.

Here is my inspiration project using a Gorjuss decoupage image.


This decoupage image came as part of a kit together with the backing paper.  I used some brown and beige card for the matting layers.  I also die cut some leaves from autumnal coloured papers.  I think it does look a bit as if she is enjoying a swing under a lovely tree.

Thanks for popping by and don't forget to get your entries in for the challenge.  Just pop over to Crafting Musketeers to see the full challenge details.  

7 comments:

brenda said...

Always enjoy seeing Autumnal card Mags and this one is no exception.

B x

Sue said...

A beautiful image,love the colours and card,hugs xx

Jacee said...

Very sweet card Mags, lovely image
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorjuss Mags, I like the decoupage and the leaves
Kevin xx

Carol S. said...

A Gorjuss card and love the sweet image. Pretty autumnal scene. Hugs, Carol S.xx

julie_woolston said...

A beautiful card Mags love the autumn colours .
Hugs Julie xxx

Dawn said...

Just gorjuss! I love the leaves!
Hugs
Dawn xx