Would love for you to be a follower of mine - just click the little blue button

Friday 19 December 2014

Some of my favourite things from 2014

Hi Folks
Our challenge over at The Crafting Cafe this month is to share some of your favourite things from 2014.  This is a just for fun challenge and we are looking forward to seeing your favourite makes.

I found it very difficult to choose my favourite things but here goes with just a small selection.


I love having a go at 3d projects and these crackers are so sweet.


Gorgeous colours and love all the distressing


A real favourite using lots of different die cuts


Finally, a card using my favourite colour and sparkle medium.

There are lots more I could have chosen but I hope you enjoyed looking at my creations. 

4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What lovely things you have chosen, favourites are always difficult but these are great choices x

Sandra H said...

So pretty they are Mags x

Daniele said...

such gorgeous creations Mags
have a great weekend
hugs x

Dawn said...

Fantastic Mags! I can see why you love these! xx