Would love for you to be a follower of mine - just click the little blue button

Sunday 17 February 2013

Rainbow Bright at Corrosive Challenges

Wow, another fortnight has passed by and it's time for a new challenge over at The Corrosive Challenge blog.
For this challenge we would like to see you use your favourite colour combination.  This can be any combination under the rainbow, just make sure you let us know what combination you have chosen.

Our sponsor for this challenge is the fantastic Kenny K who have offered our winner their choice of 5 digi stamps.


I used this lovely image from Kenny K and made a twisted easel card.  My favourite colour combo is pink and brown.  It always seems to work so well together.  All of the items used on my card were from my stash and scraps box.  Some of it I have had for months.

For more inspiration from the design team and to enter the challenge just pop over to The Corrosive Challenge blog.

I would like to enter the following challenges:
I Love Promarkers - One for the girls
Charisma Cardz - Anything goes
Card Makin Mamas - Birthday
OSAAT - Make it girly

14 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

I am loving your design on this darling card. Beautiful color combo, beautiful papers and fantastic corner designs. Beautiful card Mags.

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Mags with lots of lovely detail x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card love the layout. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

CarlaKH said...

So cute- love that paper too!

Regan said...

Gorgeous twisted easel card, Mags! I LOVE that paper! It's fantastic!! Love the edging and corners too!
{hugs}
Regan

WeirdCat said...

Lovely card, I like the papers you used, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
Ruth x

Josephine said...

Fabulous card - love the bright colours!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

MommyScraps said...

Mags, I always love your work... she is adorable!! Thanks for playing at Card Makin' Mamas this week!

-Adina

Sheryl said...

A really pretty card, love the detail!
Thanks for joining our anything goes challenge at Charisma Cardz.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Jasmine said...

So pretty, Mags. Pink and brown is a great combo. Great twisted easel card, these are so fun to make. Your paper is so perfect, and I love the bling border!

julie said...

pretty card !! The paper is perfect !!

Rebecca/Sydney's Sentiments said...

I love the paper you used. It is perfect with the image. This is so cute. The layout is great. I love the corners.

Renate said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week. :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Love your color combo, and the layout! Wish I could cut my images leaving some white around the edges! ;)