Would love for you to be a follower of mine - just click the little blue button

Friday 27 April 2012

Just to say

Hi Folks
Hope you are all well.  I have had a busy couple of days so haven't got around to commenting as much as I would like.  I am also away this weekend and don't think I will have internet access.
I am so excited for this weekend.  So where am I going I hear you all asking lol.
Well, we have some dear friends that we met a few years ago.  Andy is, and always has been,  a huge fan of the band Queen.  His house is full of Queen memorabilia - pictures, albums, newspaper snippets etc.  Anyway, the International Queen fan club holds a 3 day convention every year.  The venue does vary and this year it is being held in Great Yarmouth.  Basically they take over one of the huge holiday parks for the whole weekend.  The convention starts today and finishes on Monday.  There are live tribute bands on each evening and during the day lots of activities and talks about the band.  It is a great weekend and we have so much fun.  There may also be a little alcohol drunk lol.
Will be back on Monday afternoon so will start catching up with you all then.  Hope you all have a good weekend, whatever you are doing.
Take care.

5 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Have fun Mags x

Doreen said...

Have a great time mags.xxx

Vicky said...

Hi Mags, hope you have a great weekend, enjoy

hugs Vicky x x x

MagsB said...

Have a fab time! I hope you have a chance to singalong with Queen's superb songs! I also hope the weather doesn't spoil things!

love Mags B x

Mel said...

Ohhhh wowsers!!
I bet you've all had an utterly amazing weekend! It sounds like a great convention and I know you'll be dancing away having an super time!
catch you when you get back, can't wait to hear all about it!
Hugs Melly xxx