Would love for you to be a follower of mine - just click the little blue button

Monday 19 December 2011

Hubby Humbug.....

Only a few days left now to the big day.  This weekend I thought that I had better get on and make hubby's christmas card.  I saw the perfect image for him over at Dude Time Doodles.  It is called Ebenezer Humbug.  Anyone who knows my hubby will agree that it suits him to a tee.
I coloured the image using promarkers and matted onto gold card using my scalloped oval die.  The papers used are from my stash (papermania I think).  The two white panels were put through my snowflakes embossing folder.  I die cut some christmas trees, green fern and gold snowflakes for a bit of added sparkle.
I think he will see the funny side of it as his favourite saying at this time of year is Bah Humbug!!!
Here is another photo taken from a slightly different angle and light.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
One Stop Craft - #162 Christmas Sparkle
Little Claires - #16  Family Christmas
Crafty Ribbons - 8  Traditional Colours
Hotshot Craft - 1  Promarkers

Thanks for looking and I look forward to reading your comments.
Mags
x

7 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

oh love the image and the Scottish papers perfect for the Bah Humbug thought lol, a great characteristic creation
Hugs Kate xx

craftymum said...

super card Mags
thank you for joining us at Hotshot Crafts for our first challenge

hugs sarah x

sarahwrightdesigns.blogspot.com

Beate said...

What a fun image. I love the texture you added to the background. GREAT card.
Hugs and smiles

Wendy said...

This is fabulous Mags,great image.
Wendy xx

Diamond Doll said...

LOL love the Image! and a Fab Christmas card. Thanx for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

Unknown said...

Super card Mags, great image. Thanks for sharing with us in our Christmas in Traditional Colours challenge at Crafty Ribbons this time. Hope to see you again next time.
hugs
Dawn x

HelenR said...

Another great card! Thanks again for joining us at Little Claire's! HelenR :) x