Would love for you to be a follower of mine - just click the little blue button

Thursday 31 March 2016

Special First Birthday

Hi Everyone
Hope you are all well.  Sorry I have not been around for the last few days.  With Easter and working I have not had much time.  I have managed to pop by and browse your lovely blog posts but no time for commenting I am afraid.  I am hoping to rectify that over the next few days.

Today I thought I would share a card that I was asked to make for a little girl's first birthday.


I kept the design quite simple using paper piecing to create the large number 1.  I personalised the name by using my clarity stamps.  Silver mirror card was used for the matting and I added some silver peel offs around the number one and some little gems to the stamped stars.

Thanks for popping by and would love the know what you think.  Many thanks for all the lovely comments and support that you give me.

7 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Such a sweet card and love the design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

brenda said...

A pretty card for a little girl Mags and I am guessing that's her name, how very pretty is that.

B x

Unknown said...

Hi Magi's what a gorgeous card for a little girl it is so pretty and the design is wonderful.
Debs xx
{Debs Cards}


Carol S. said...

Love this card and perfect for a 1 year old. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carole Pollard said...

Just delightful and what a sweet name its so pretty love and hugs Carole x

Dawn said...

A perfect 1st irthday card Mags! I love the pink & white!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Wendy said...

Beautiful 1st birthday card Mags, love your design!
Wendy xx