Would love for you to be a follower of mine - just click the little blue button

Friday 9 December 2011

Forever Friends

Evening Folks
Hope you are all well.  Been working on my final few christmas cards.  Then this evening it dawned on me that it is hubby's birthday a week before christmas.  So I need to get his Birthday cards made.  Slight panic setting in but I suppose it will make a change from christmas cards lol.
Anyway, this is a card that my daughter's fiance asked me to make.  Think he is trying to impress by going for the handmade card at christmas, bless him.
She does love Forever Friends and this christmas decoupage image was ideal.  Used lots of red, gold and sparkle. Added some lovely WOC flowers in the bottom corner, together with a lacy doily and some decorative pins.
Did add some glitter to the flowers for some added sparkle.
I would like to enter this card into the Forever Friends Challenge #12 - It's all Christmas.

Thanks for looking and please let me know what you think.  Thanks also to my lovely followers.  I really apppreciate your interest and support.
Mags
x

4 comments:

Rachel x said...

This is lovely, Mags- the image (I love FFs too!) is so sweet and the embossing and flowers are so pretty! :)
Looking forward to working with you at DV!! :)
hugs, Rachel x

Wendy said...

Absolutely beautiful Mags...enjoy the weekend.
Wendy xx

patricia said...

hi
very nice card
it is my favorite image to from foreverfriends thanks for joining the foreverfriends this month
patricia

downrightcrafty said...

oh Mags, this is one super pretty card and love those pins
Hugs Kate xx