Would love for you to be a follower of mine - just click the little blue button

Thursday 26 November 2015

Personal Impressions Inspiration

Hi Folks
Hope you are all well and managing to stay warm.  The weather has turned very cold the last few days here.  Just want to snuggle up in front of the fire with a hot chocolate lol.

Today I am sharing a project I have done for Personal Impressions.  However, you only get to see a little part of the project here.


Just pop over to the Personal Impressions blog to see the full project together with details of how I made it and the materials used.  Would love for you to leave me a comment there letting me know what you think.

Have to run now as going christmas shopping today.  Wish me luck!!

5 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Stunning Mags lovely colours and beautiful detail. It has been cold here too.
Hugs Julie xxx

brenda said...

Off to see the full photo Mags, looks like some lovely vivid colours.

B x

rachel said...

looks interesting Mags - off for a better look xx

Dawn said...

Nother great project Mags! Love it!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Linda Simpson said...

Great project Mags.
Hugs
Linda xxx