Would love for you to be a follower of mine - just click the little blue button

Tuesday 10 November 2015

Personal Impressions Inspiration

Hi Folks
Hope you are all well.  I had a fabulous weekend away at the Queen Convention.  It was a fun packed weekend with lots of music, dancing and drinking.  A very tiring weekend but so enjoyable.  But it is back to work today.

Today I would like to share an inspiration project that I completed for the Personal Impressions blog.  But you only get to see a little part of the project here.


To see the whole project just pop over to the Personal Impressions blog and you will find full details of what I created and how.  Would be nice if you could leave me a comment over there letting me know what you think.

Bye for now

7 comments:

brenda said...

I had no idea you were also a Queen groupie Mags, I've not been to that event in a few years, not quite like Freddie live on stage but a great atmosphere. Off to check out your card now.

B x

julie_woolston said...

Wow absolutely gorgeous hun, pleased you enjoyed your weekend.
Hugs Julie xxx

Sue said...

I am a huge Queen fan myself. Glad you had a great time,hugs x

Linda Simpson said...

Glad you had a wonderful weekend and a gorgeous project too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Dawn said...

Awesome Mags! A real stunner!
Hugs
Dawn xx

MagsB said...

What a gorgeous wreath, Mags! I'm so glad you had such a great time at the Queen Convention, I can imagine you singing along and dancing in the aisles! xx

love Mags B x

Carole Pollard said...

So glad you had a great time Love Queen Freddie was such a showman the best. Love your stunning wreath Love and hugs Carole x