Would love for you to be a follower of mine - just click the little blue button

Thursday 26 February 2015

Paper Piecing digi flower stamp

Hi Folks
Thank you for popping by my little home in blogland.  A quick post from me today as I am running behind and heading off for work in a few minutes.  Today I would like to share with you my first blog project for Little Claire's Designs.  


I have used a lovely digi stamp called Digi Boxed Flowers.  As you can see I decided to go with paper piecing which is quite easy to do with digi stamps.  For full details of how I created this card just pop over to Little Claire's Designs.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Boots - Use a sentiment
Creative Moments - Anything goes
Crafty Creations - White plus one (purple)
Allsorts - The colour purple
613 Avenue Create - Anything goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything goes
Digi Choosday - Anything goes
TTCRD - Anything goes
Crafting by Designs - Thinking of you

11 comments:

Marlene Atkinson said...

Simply gorgeous. Marlene

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, I love the beautiful flowers and design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Mrs Beez said...

This is such a pretty card, love the paper piecing and all the purples. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Carol S. said...

Pretty card and love the flowers. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wendy said...

So pretty Mags, love the paper piecing.
Wendy xx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Really pretty card, I love your paper piecing and the gorgeous colours. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Unknown said...

This turned out really nice :) So pretty and I love the colors. Thank you for joining us this week at TTCRD.
Cindy- DT TTCRD

Susan Renshaw said...

Love this paperpieced card! Thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

Lynne said...

Beautiful paper-pieced flowers!! Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart and good luck!
Hugs,

Chris said...

Very pretty card, love the paper pieced flowers! Thanks for playing along at Creative Moments!
Chris
x

What I Created Next said...

A really lovely stylish card. Thank you for entering the Digi Choosday Anything Goes challenge