Would love for you to be a follower of mine - just click the little blue button

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Favourite Fold or Technique

Hi Folks
It has been a pretty chilly week here so far.  We had a light sprinkling of snow on Monday night but it all melted away on Tuesday.  Getting a bit fed up of scraping my car every morning though.  Roll on summer is all I can say lol.

Today sees the start of a new challenge over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.  Our theme for this week is:
Use your favourite card fold or technique
You can create any project you like but make sure you tell us what your favourite is.

We have three sponsors joining us this week;
Bugaboo Stamps - prize of 7 digi images of the winners choice
Crafty Sentiments - prize of a £10 gift voucher
Di's Digi Stamps - prize of a $12 voucher

Here is my inspiration project using a great image from Bugaboo Stamps.


I used one of my favourite card folds which is an easel card.  I decided to be quite simple with this one.  The image was coloured using promarkers and then mounted onto some black card.  I embossed the white background using my dotty embossing folder.  Some card candi, a button and some twine finished the card.

Thanks for popping by and looking forward to seeing all your entries.  Just pop over to Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges to check out full challenge details.  There is also lots of inspiration for you from my talented teamies.


15 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

brilliant card mags I like the image, sentiment and the embossing
Kevin xx

Bad Kitty said...

great card

Jan said...

Great card Mags xx Jan

brenda said...

The sentiment raised a chuckle at this end Mags, real fun card.

B x

Linda Simpson said...

This sure made me chuckle! Love the image and especially the sentiment.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card Mags

julie_woolston said...

Fabulous card Mags
Hugs Julie xxx

Unknown said...

LOL, Mags, fabulous card hun, having a wee chuckle here, hugs xxx

Pop's Cards said...

This is stunning sweetie, :0)))) hugs Pops x

Judith said...

ha ha- great card nMags - these bugaboo stamps are brilliant! hugs Judith x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Oh this made me laugh out loud!! Very true though ha ha!! Fabulous love it Mags. Susan x

MagsB said...

I love this image, it made me smile! Bugaboo stamps are so funny, and I love what you did with Gus!

love Mags B x

rachel said...

ha ha Mags - this is super - a wonderful make! Big hugs Rachel xx

downrightcrafty said...

fabulous love it, did make me giggle
hugs Kate xx

cotnob said...

This is a brilliant card Mags, I just love this fun Bugaboo image.
Pauline
x