Would love for you to be a follower of mine - just click the little blue button

Monday 22 September 2014

Vintage Using Craftwork Cards

Hi Folks
How are you all?  Well the weekend just flew by again.  Now I am back at work full time I love my weekends as this is the only crafty time I am getting at the moment.  Mind you I am only at work for three days this week and next week as we are away this weekend in Wales.  We always attend the Queen Fan Club Convention each year with our friends and it has rolled around again.  Looking forward to a great weekend of good music, catching up with friends and a bit of drinking added in too lol.  

Today I thought I would share a card with you that I made quite a while ago.  I have used the Vogue collection from Craftwork Cards.


I used several of the different patterned papers to create a mosaic background onto mirror card.  The mannequin and flowers are also from the collection.  I used distress ink around the edges to create a vintage feel.  Love the card candi too which created a border around the sentiment.

Thanks for popping by and would love to know what you think.  I do love reading all your comments.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting by Designs - Anything goes
Whimsy Stamps - Monochromatic
Creative Moments - Anything goes/Fall colours
Scribble and Scrap - Anything goes
Crafty Boots - Anything goes
Crafty Creations - Vintage
Crafty Girls - Anything goes
Sister Act - Anything goes
Card Makin Mamas - Vintage/Shabby chic
OSAAT - Anything goes with a flower
613 Avenue Create - Anything goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything goes

20 comments:

SoniaW said...

I just love this card. The layout is fantastic! It works perfectly, thanks for joining us at crafting from the heart x

shampylou30 said...

Beautiful card thanks for joining us at creative moments challenge xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Mag, I love the paper and wonderful detailing.
Sue xx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fabulous card Mags, I love the architectural papers, they look amazing. Thank you for joining in the fun at Crafty Boots Anniversary Challenge.

Dionne

downrightcrafty said...

love the panels and those lovely colours a stunning card
hugs Kate xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Mags, love the dress form and beautiful papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is gorgeous Mags! Funnily enough I just found this on a shelf yesterday - not used!! Have a wonderful weekend, I seem to remember you going last year too! Susan x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Me again, with my DT hat on now! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous vintage style card with us at Card Makin' Mamas Mags, Susan x

Annie said...

This fabulous Mags, wonderful papers and I love the dress form/layout.

TFS and best wishes
Annie x

Bad Kitty said...

gorgeous card

Bad Kitty said...

gorgeous card

Alyx said...

So beautiful. Fabulous way to display all the papers. I need to get that pad in stock! :D

Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Willeke said...


Lovely card !
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challengeblog,
Hugs
Willeke

MagsB said...

This is totally gorgeous! What fabulous papers, your mosaic background is stunning!

Enjoy your 'Queen' weekend - they really were an amazing band! I still miss Freddie Mercury, a wonderful talent taken from us far too soon.

love Mags B x

Eemeli said...

I loooooove card candies! :)

Lovely color scheme and such a fabulous design. Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafting From The Heart.

Hugs from Finland,
Eemeli {DT}

Jennifer Johnston said...

This is fabulous Mags, love the papers, the colours and the layout.
Hugs Jennifer xx

CraftyGirl said...

Stunning job on this card. Love the big flower and the paper you chose. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Popping by to say thank you for joining us over at Scribble & Scrap! Good Luck!
Jill S&S DT

Debbie Adams said...

What a fabulous mosaic card. I really like the idea of using all these patterned papers together to achieve such a brilliant look. :D And the flower is just stunning. Thank you for sharing and joining us at One Stitch At A Time Challenge. :D
Deborah DT

Kim Kelley said...

Love it. Everything just stands out and grabs your attention. Thank you for joining us this week at Card Makin Mamas! HUGS

Kim
CMM DT