Would love for you to be a follower of mine - just click the little blue button

Saturday 13 September 2014

Guest Designer at Little Claires

Hi Folks
Today I would like to share my inspiration project for Little Claires challenges.  I would just like to say Thank You to Little Claires for asking me to guest design for August and September.  I have really enjoyed using their stamps.  The theme for this month is:
Birthday
You can create anything you like as long as it fits the challenge theme.  

I used a really great stamp called Cat In A Box which can be found here.



The image was stamped twice, once onto white card and once onto some coloured card.  I cut the squares out of the coloured card and decoupaged them onto the white card to create a checker board effect.  I matted this onto some black card and doodled around the edges.  The background paper was in my scraps box.  I added some black pearls to the corners, a ribbon bow and a ball of wool peel off to finish the card.

With the leftover coloured squares I made a little mini card.


Here are both cards together.


Thanks for popping by and hope you will pop over to Little Claires and have a go in their challenge.  There are some lovely inspiration projects from the design team to feast your eyes upon too.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Crafty Girls - Anything goes
TTCRD - Anything goes
Divas by Design - Anything goes
Creative Inspirations - Anything goes
Creative Moments - Anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - Too cute
Sister Act - Anything goes
A Creative Romance - Anything goes

14 comments:

brenda said...

Two great cards Mags, like the design as well.

Wishing you a good weekend.

B x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So gorgeous love these

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Two beauties Mags, love anything with cats!! Susan x

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous Mags, love the beautiful images.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sue said...

These are gorgeous Mags, such fabulous images and your designs are wonderful.
I hope you are having a good weekend.
Sue xx

Sharon said...

My wish list Mags is just getting longer!!! I love these adorable images and your design is fabulous. The colour scheme looks gorgeous.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs Sharon x

Jennifer Johnston said...

Love these stamps Mags and your cards. Great colours and layout.
Hugs Jennifer xx

Rene said...

I LOVE these cards! So delightful! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
Rene :D

Crafting with Darcy said...

I just love both of your projects!! Very nice design on both of them. Thanks for sharing with us at Through the Craft Room Door and hope to see you next week, too!
Hugs
Darcy

Dawn said...

Mags, these are just adorable! I love cats & I love your cards!
Hugs
Dawn xx

NGCARDS said...

This is a gorgeous card hun, lovely colour scheme too! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Helen said...

Gorgeous card and great for our LC chalkenge. Thanks also for joining us at the Crafty Girls Challenge.

Helen x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your cards are so adorable! I saw the top one over at Sister Act (where you won by the way- congrats!). I love cats - I'm going to go check out the stamps now.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love the design, thanks for sharing it with us over at Creative Moments.