Would love for you to be a follower of mine - just click the little blue button

Saturday 28 December 2013

Thank You

Hi Folks
Hope you are all well.  Hubby was back to work today so I have had a PJ and crafty day.  So nice to be able to make something other than christmas cards.  Most of the projects I worked on can't be shared yet but I did do this little Thank You card using products from Pink Gem Designs.


I wanted to use the daisy border image and a background paper scene.  So I used Word on my computer to merge the images together.  After mounting onto light blue coredinations I added some lace across the centre.  The butterfly is a wooden one that has been in my stash for several months.  I found a suitable sentiment and then added stickles around the main image, the sentiment and to the centres of the flowers.  A little flourish of pearls to the butterfly finished the card.

Thanks for popping by and would love to know what you think.  

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Stamp N Doodle - Anything goes
Creative Inspirations - Anything goes
Charisma Cardz - Anything goes
Digi Darlas - Anything goes
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Anything goes
Polka Doodles Digi - Anything goes
Creative Card Crew - Anything goes

18 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Mags, love the pretty flowers & butterflies.

Donna x

Joey said...

Beautiful card Mags, love the softness of colours. Joey xx

Jennifer Johnston said...

A very pretty card Mags, so light and fresh. Love the daisy flower lace across the centre. Hugs Jennifer xx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card Mags. It is lovely having a pj day.
Hunts
Linda xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So pretty with promises of Spring

Sandra H said...

Hi Mags this is so pretty x

MagsB said...

oh lucky you, Mags, having a pyjama and crafting day - my hubby is at home until January 6th, so I have to faff around doing housework just to persuade him I'm a busy little bee when he isn't home lol!

Your card is gorgeous, what a lovely daisy border!

Happy New Year!

love Mags B x

Anonymous said...

gorgeous, hope your having a lovely Christmas and wishing you a Prosperous and crafty New Year
Hugs Kate xx

rachel said...

this is a lovely card mags with a gorgeous spring feel to it. hope you have a great sunday x

Crafty Judith said...

beautiful card hun - love it - also love pj days - very good luck with your challenges xxx

Denise Pustelniak said...

How creative! WORD is great!
Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful daisys and beautiful card, such a beautiful design Mags. Love it and love the spring feel to it. I'm ready for spring already.

cotnob said...

This is such a pretty card Mags, it is nice to work on something other than Christmas isn't it - I need to make quite a few thank you cards for my boy's to send.
Pauline
x

NGCARDS said...

Such a fabulous image and a wonderful card! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations and I hope you had a lovely Christmas! xxx

Debbie said...

Beautiful card!! I love the lace border!!
Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Anjie said...

This is great. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.
Anjie

Grandma Bonnie said...

Mags, Spring has sprung on your card..and i am in the middle of a major snowstorm..this is refreshing! Thank you for sharing at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Unknown said...

Pretty card. Love the flowers and the butterfly! Thanks for joining us this week at Stamp n Doodle!