Would love for you to be a follower of mine - just click the little blue button

Saturday 24 August 2013

Technology Rules

Hi Folks
Well it's a bit wet and dreary here at the moment so I think a crafty day is called for.  Got a few DT cards to work on and waiting for some new crafty goodies to arrive.  Hope they get here today and then I can have a play lol.

I wanted to share this card with you today that I made for my sister to give my nephew for his birthday.


I knew I wanted to do something with computers etc on it so this was a case of raiding my stash for the appropriate embellishments.  I finally found some in a magazine from a couple of years ago.  I used the sketch from Sketch N Stash challenge as the starting point for this card.  I did add the ribbons down each side as it looked a little bare without.  I can say that all the items on this card are at least 6 months old.  Boy did it feel good using up some old stash.

Thanks for popping by and hope you all have a good weekend.

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Sketch N Stash - use sketch and stash (all old stash)
ABC - Lots of layers
Inky Impressions - Masculine
Crafty Ribbons - Anything goes with ribbon
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything goes

17 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

A fantastic creation Mags, looks great. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Paper Crafting Journey.

Hugs
Cathy DT
xxxxxxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

A fantastic creation Mags, looks great. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Paper Crafting Journey.

Hugs
Cathy DT
xxxxxxx

downrightcrafty said...

great masculine card
hugs Kate xx

Sue said...

This is fabulous Mags, I love the images and brilliant colours.
Thank you for taking part in the Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
Sue xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is a brilliant card for a young lad mags.
Hope your crafty goodies arrive today, have a lovely crafty day,
Hugs Kelly

Danni said...

Fun card!! Thank you for playing along with the Inky Impressions Challenge!
Danni~Inky Impressions DT

Linda Palmer said...

What a wonderful masculine card. I love the computer and the sentiment underneath, plus all the extra embellishments make this a fabulous card.

Unknown said...

AWESOME, Mags, perfect for a boy xxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Mags what a fab card for a techno buff! Its lovely and sunny up here today! Susan x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card as always your so talented x

Donna Mosley said...

Great card Mags, love the fab design.

Donna x

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Mags, love the papers they look brilliant and the images.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is a gorgeous creation, huggles Pops x x x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This is such a fun card for a teenager.

Thank you for participating in the ABC Challenges Lots of Layers Challenge this week!

Jenée said...

Very nice male card. I like the details, especially the "circuit Board" looking paper. Thank you for sharing this with us this week at Inky Impressions.

Bettina L. said...

Fabolous male card. Great design with the computer, palying consolls and layers. Thanks for playing at Inky Impressions and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Inky Impressions xx

MagsB said...

A brilliant card for a boy, Mags, those 'techie' details are great!

love Mags B x