Would love for you to be a follower of mine - just click the little blue button

Monday 24 June 2013

Guest Designer at Lexis Creations

Hi Folks
Hope you all had a good weekend.  If all has gone to plan this is my last scheduled post as I should be travelling back from a hen weekend when this goes live.

A little while ago I was delighted to win a guest design spot over at Lexis Creations.  It is always a privilege being asked to guest design and this is no exception.  Thank you very much for the opportunity.  The challenge goes live today and the theme of the challenge is:
Summer Holidays

Here is my creation for the challenge using a fun image from Fairy Dust Crafts called Summer Bliss.


I coloured the image using my promarkers.  The papers were from my scraps box which is still full to the brim lol.  For the matting and layering I used some lovely yellow card and the sentiment was a freebie in a magazine many moons ago.  I added some swirly die cuts and a cute fabric flower from Papermania.

Thanks for popping by and hope you will join in the challenge.  Just pop by Lexis Creations and you too could be selected as the next guest designer.  

9 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Mags, I like the sweet image and the candy strips.
Kevin xx

Sharon said...

Well done on the guest spot Mags - very well deserved.
Love the image and the papers are gorgeous. Love the swirly dies.
Hugs Sharon. x

Carol Willis said...

Beautiful bright card Mags. Love the image.
Hugs
Caz x

rachel said...

great card Mags - love the image - hope you're not feeling too delicate after your weekend! Hugs xx

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Mags - super summery colours.
Debs xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fab card Mags, love the summery feel to it! Its been lovely to have you over at Lexis for Guest DT too! Hope you had a fab weekend and I will try to whisper lol!! Susan x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Mags, I love the image and beautiful sunny colours.
I hope you have had a fabulous weekend
Sue xx

Claire said...

Fab card - a lovely Summery feel - great colours and papers. Hugs, Claire x

Linda Palmer said...

Mags, it is a darling card and beautifully put together. Great job!