Would love for you to be a follower of mine - just click the little blue button

Monday 18 March 2013

My candy winner

Just popped in to let you know the winner of my blog candy.  
With being away at the weekend it totally slipped my mind.
I had 29 comments left and the lucky winner picked out at random is

Drum roll please
...........................................................
............................................
............................
..............
.....


Well done Kelly.  If you could email me your address at margaret.binder@tesco.net within the next seven days I will get your goodies posted out to you.
Thank you all for entering and hopefully won't be too long before I am posting some more candy.

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations on your win Kelly xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Wow thanks mags that's brilliant, xxx