Would love for you to be a follower of mine - just click the little blue button

Sunday 27 May 2012

Dream Valley Challenges

Back again for my second post of the day.
Today sees the start of a new fortnightly challenges over at Dream Valley Challenges.
We are lucky to have two great sponsors for this challenge.
Bugaboo Stamps who have generously offered one lucky winner a $21 gift certificate and
Crafty Emma's Store who have generously offered one lucky winner a £10 gift voucher.

The theme for this challenge is "HUMOUR".  A nice fun challenge for you all.  Just show us your crafty creations involving a bit of humour.  The design team were able to use some images from Bugaboo stamps and boy do they have some fun images to choose from.  The design team have come up with some fantastic creations.  Why not pop over and have a look.


This is such a great image and I just love it.  I printed out the image and then die cut it out using my Big Shot.  I then coloured with promarkers and slightly inked the edges.  All the backing papers used are from Papermania.  The panels are covered in lots of little multicoloured stars.  I added some ribbon to the bottom and top panels and some lovely green gems.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Passion for promarkers - Birthdays
Sweet Stamps - Anything goes
I Love Promarkers - Use die cuts
Sweet Stampin - Moon and/or stars (backing paper has stars)

Thanks for popping by and looking forward to seeing your humorous creations over at Dream Valley.
Take care.

23 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Mags this is one of my fave Gus images and love your card. hugs Sue xx

Unknown said...

Love the sentiment! Such a cute combination with your image. Wonderful card.

Chrizette
fellow DT Member - Penny's
Celestial Things

Doreen said...

This is fabulous Mags...love the great image and layout.xxx

Wendy said...

Great card Mags, fab image and sentiment...made me smile.
Wendy xx

Donna Mosley said...

Oh! Mags, this really made me smile. Love the image it's so funny. Fab design and I love how you've inked the edges.

Donna x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Great fun card Mags, it made me chuckle, I like the layout and the sentiment.
Kevin xx

Kim said...

Great card! Very funny! Glad you could join us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a scream!! Love these bugaboos they are such a hoot! Your card is fab Mags x

Daniele said...

........lol this is so funny, perfect for the challenge, just loving it Mags.
hugs

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie...


This is gorgeous I an loving the colours...

Perfect, huggles Pops x x x

Anne Temple said...

Too cute! Love that image and sentiment.

Berit said...

Such a gorgeus card! I love that image and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Berit x

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

This is so funny and a lovely card all round.
Hope you are well and enjoying the sun. Hugs Linda x

WeirdCat said...

Great card, funny, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Suzie's Card Den said...

Hi Mags
This is a great image - beautifully coloured and great layout too.
Hugs
Suzie xx

Susie said...

Fab card, Mags- love the layout! Susie x

Kimberly said...

Fabulous creation...love the image and sentiment made me smile...it's so true..thanks for joining us at PFP this week...good luck

MagsB said...

I love Gus (he reminds me of so many of my male friends of 'a certain age'!) and I love your card. The soft greens of the papers really show off the fab image!

love Mags B x

Anonymous said...

Great card, I love these images. xx

Wishcraft said...

Fab card! Just love this fun image, great colours and design too. Thanks for joining in at PFP and also at Sweet Stampin' :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Shelby said...

Cool card Mags! Love the layout and how you did the criss cross on the ribbon!

Shelby

Unknown said...

what a fab card love that image it really made me smile hugs sasssyx

Ally said...

hahaha, what a cool dude! Looks brilliant!
Hugs, Alessandra