Would love for you to be a follower of mine - just click the little blue button

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Christmas In January

Evening folks.  Well, first day back at work today after the christmas holidays.  Did not go down too well either.  Trouble is my week is all mixed up now, keep thinking it's Monday when in fact it is Tuesday lol.
Now I did manage to get all my christmas cards done but it was a bit of a rush towards the end.  I came across this new challenge blog called 52(Christmas) Card Throwdown.  They are going to post a christmas challenge each week during the year.  So I thought I would support them by entering their first challenge.  Will try and enter more throughout the year in an attempt to be more organised this year.
I have used one of the Forever Friends decoupage images.  The papers are from Papermania and have been matted onto gold mirror card.  A bit of ribbon, a gold star and some gems has finished the card.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - use sketch
55(Christmas)Card Throwdown - anything goes as long as it is christmas

Thanks for looking and hope I haven't bored you too much by going on about christmas lol.
Mags
x

9 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! very sweet card Mags, love the cute image.

donna x

Karen said...

Hiya Mags, cute image, lovely layout. Wishing you and yours a HNY! hugs Karen x

Mynn xx said...

Oh, what a darling card! I just LOVE those little sweethearts--and I love stars you've placed everywhere! Thank you so much for joining us at 52CCT--hope to see you again soon!!!

catherine said...

This is such a cute card.
x catherine

cebelica said...

Such a pretty card. You did a great job with it! Thank you for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs!

Jayne said...

Super cute card Mags! Love Jayne. x x

karen said...

Soo cute Mags, love the layout, fab! hugs, Karenx

Jacqueline said...

A really cute card, thank you for joining in our first challenge at 52CCT - Jacqueline xx

gina g said...

Lovely card i love the cute image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
Happy New Year to you. luv gina xx