Would love for you to be a follower of mine - just click the little blue button

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Back from holidays

Hi All
Well, my holiday is now well and truly over.  Got back at the weekend but taken till now to get time to post anything.
What can I say, the cruise was superb.  Went with P&O and they were fantastic.  We could not fault them at all.  The ship was fab, the food was fab, service was fab.  The only thing that let us down a bit was the weather but that is in the hands of the gods.
Here is a picture of our ship 'Azura'.  Quite large as you can see.
Good job I took some loose clothing with me to travel back home in.  The food on board was excellent and there was plenty of it lol.

Now comes the task of dealing with Christmas - from buying presents to making the cards.  Feel like I have tons to do and not enough time to do it in.
Hopefully will get to start some crafting tomorrow.
Bye for now
Mags
x

No comments: